Your Last Name 3
- Already endangered species become more vulnerable in an oil spill. E.g. Bluefin tuna. Use (Richard, 2010)
Section Heading: Long-Term Impact
First Paragraph Topic Sentence: An oil spill can cause enduring long-term damage to local physical habitats because of its toxic components.
- Oil contamination persists for years. Use (Kingston, 2002)
Second Paragraph Topic Sentence: An oil spill can cause some species to disappear forever.
- Some species are devastated. Use (Elmgren et al, 1983)
- Other species are resistant, tipping the resulting ecology out of balance in their favour. Use Elmgren et al, 1983)
Third Paragraph Topic Sentence: The oil spill will inevitably spread over time and devastate turtle and bird stocks inland.
- Species outside the spill zone will suffer over time. Use ("Oil