Your Last Name Goes Here 4
(This template will provide samples for chicagoo style end notes for a book, a journal article, and a website. The same format is used for footnotes. The difference is that footnotes are used on the same page as the material they reference while end notes are placed at the end of the paper. You should use one type of note or the other, but not both in the same paper.)
1. Book Author's First Name and Last Name, Title of Book (City of Publication: Publisher, Year of Publication), page on which info appears.
2. Article Author's First Name and Last Name and Second Author's First Name and Last Name, "Article Title," Journal Title Volume Number, no. Issue Number (Year of Publication): page on which info appears.
3. Internet Author's First Name and Last Name, "Article Title," Website Title, Address of the Website.
4. Christopher Clark, Iron Kingdom: The Rise and Downfall of Prussia, 1600-1947 (Cambridge: Belknap Press, 2013), 12.
5. Mary Keller and Sheila Horne, "Take Back the Knight: Reinterpreting Medieval Poetry from a Feminist Perspective," Journal of Medieval Literature 12, no. 5 (1976): 69.